Monday, April 21, 2014

Fabspiration

I've been a tinkering…

My fabric has been looking at me…and I have been cutting into lots and lots of it, getting ready to start some new projects.  Wanted to share my fabric inspiration.

Here are some yummies:

a variety of upcoming projects
still cutting strips from this fabric pull
one of my helpers assessing the aforementioned fabric pull

something involving this and briar rose shall soon happen...

tequila sunrise anybody?

a time consuming pinwheel project on hold until i get better at pinwheels!

Hope everyone is off to a good week!


2 comments:

  1. Lovelies indeed! What a delicious collection of fabrics - particularly the greens. You have been & will be a busy gal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marie, I probably look more busy than I am because I like to do six things at once and slowly!

      Your blog is really cool, I'm getting some great ideas…I really like those quilts made by your sister, is it? I have been thinking of doing something like that with my scraps…

      :D

      Delete