Saturday, April 26, 2014

Too many quilts?

In about an hour I am due at a baby shower…procrastinator that I am, my little quilty gift is in the dryer along with the first quilt I ever made.  I don't know why I didn't handle this washing business sooner, but therein lies the mystery of procrastination.

Anyhoo, so the other day my friend invites me up to see the nursery…and what do I see there but two other baby quilts!!!  Which brings me to the title of this post: is there ever such a thing as too many quilts?  My thoughts--start 'em young!  The beautiful thing about it is how all three quilts are so very different.  All made with love.

Moving on, it may seem as if all I do is stack fabric and doodle around making nothing.  Many days that is the case, but I do actually make stuff, I swear!  Here are some updates on where my fabric stacking has led me.

my spin on the Moda Bakeshop Lovely Lattices pattern

my multiscrappi approach to Joelle Hoverson's log cabin quilt

the most important project: pet me NOW!!!

Annie Bananie

1 comment: